Books to Read if you like Lisa Kleypas
Top Books to Read if you like Lisa Kleypas- Update
One of my most popular posts is Top Ten Books to Read if You Like Lisa Kleypas. However, that post is now 3 years old and I’ve decided it is time for an update. I had picked Lisa Kleypas for this list because she writes amazing books in multiple sub- genres, including historical and contemporary romance. Also in the last three years, I was lucky enough to actually meet Lisa Kleypas!
This time, I’ve decided to create the list a little differently. I picked my favorite Lisa Kleypas books (11 this time!) and recommended one or two books similar to that book.
Dreaming of You
- If you love Derek Craven like I do, you’ll love Joanna Shupe’s Magnate and if you admire Sara and her writing, you’ll love Julia Quinn’s Romancing Mr. Bridgerton.
- If Blue-Eyed Devil breaks your heart and then slowly rebuilds it with Hardy Cates’ love, you’ll appreciate Colleen Hoover’s It Ends With Us.
Mine till Midnight
- If Cam Rohan makes your heart flutter and you’re looking for more diverse historical romances, you’ll love An Extraordinary Union by Alyssa Cole.
Smooth Talking Stranger
- If you admire Ella and her devotion to her nephew as well as manly men heroes like Jack Travis, you’ll love The Hookup by Kristen Ashley.
Devil in Winter
- If you love redeemable rakes and wallflower heroines with spines of steel, you’ll appreciate A Week to Be Wicked by Tessa Dare.
- If you love small town romance, you’ll enjoy At Peace by Kristen Ashley.
Prince of Dreams
- If you like historical romances set in different time periods and ultra alpha heroes with a love that spans centuries, you’ll like Enslaved by Virginia Henley.
- If you like tortured heroes overcoming traumatic pasts in small towns, you’ll appreciate The Harder You Fall by Gena Showalter.
Worth Any Price
- If you love criminal heroes who are redeemable, you’ll enjoy Sarah MacLean’s Wicked and the Wallflower.
- If you like self-made heroes and aristocratic heroines, you’ll like Lorraine Heath’s Between the Devil and Desire.
Devil in Spring
- If you love revisiting former characters and reading the story of their children, you’ll enjoy Beautiful Tempest by Johanna Lindsey.