Top Ten Reviewed Romances of 2017
Happy New Year Everyone!
Today I put together a list of the Top Ten Romances I reviewed in 2017. Honestly, this isn’t my top ten list of books I’ve read last year. I’ve read some amazing books like An Extraordinary Union by Alyssa Cole, The Princess Saves Herself in This One by Amanda Lovelace, and Wrong to Need You by Alisha Rai. However, I did not get around to reviewing them or any of the Kristen Ashley books I binge-read this year. Maybe after a re-read I’ll sit down and write the reviews. Anyway, here’s my list of Top Ten Reviewed Romances of 2017! Please click on the titles for links to the reviews!
- Silver Silence by Nalini Singh- check out my review at Alpha Book Club !
- Too Beautiful to Break by Tessa Bailey – check out my review at Alpha Book Club !
- Royally Endowed by Emma Chase
- Can’t Get Enough by Gena Showalter
- Follow by Tessa Bailey
- Ride Wild by Laura Kaye
- Can’t Hardly Breathe by Gena Showalter
- In the Crease by Toni Aleo
- Theirs to Take by Laura Kaye
- Girl with the Make-Believe Husband by Julia Quinn
1 Comment »