Top Ten Books to Read if You Like Lisa Kleypas
* Check out my updated list of books to read if you like Lisa Klepyas!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list and everyone is welcome to join. This week’s theme is “Ten Books to Read If You Like This Popular Book/Author”. I decided to chose Lisa Kleypas since she writes both historical and contemporary books.
1. The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
Similar to Lisa Kleypas’ Hathaway series
2. A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean
The entire time I was reading this book I kept thinking of Lisa Kleypas’ Dream of You, Derek Craven, sigh.
3. Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis
Reminded me of Kleypas’s Friday Harbor series
4. Duchess in Love by Eloisa James
The friends in her series reminded me of the Wallflower series.
5. Accidentally Compromising the Duke by Stacy Reid
6. The Heiress Effect by Courtney Milan
7. Stay With Me by Jessica Prince
8. Untouchable by Talia Hibbert
9. The Luckiest Lady in London by Sherry Thomas
10. Beyond Scandal and Desire by Lorraine Heath
I adore Sarah MacLean as much as Lisa Kleypas. Going to have to check out the Duchess series by Eloisa James since The Wallflowers is one of my favorites Kleypas series. My TTT
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love romance, I will check out your recommendations.